Cemtek Environmental Emissions Monitoring Seminar & Training
The Cemtek Environmental Emissions Monitoring Seminar and Training (EMST) is a customer focused event hosted by Cemtek, biannually, in beautiful Southern California. What originally began as a one day training seminar, has grown into a three day event that offers a wide variety of CEMS training courses and topics to our attendees.
The Cemtek Environmental EMST is coordinated by our very own staff of senior level CEMS specialists, as well as expert guest speakers, to provide our customers with training on the latest and greatest existing and emerging technologies available for compliance and process improvement.
Below is a list of training topics we offered in our most recent seminar in September 2016. For more detailed information on these topics visit our User's Group 2016 page to view and download presentations.
- Hands-on Training: Teledyne API NOx Analyzer, Thermo NOx Analyzer, FTIR, NH3 TDL, Thermo Mercury, Fully Extrative Sampling Systems, Hot/Wet Extractive & Dilution Extrative Sampling Systems
- NOx Troubleshooting & Optimization of Combined Cycle SCR Systems
- Controlling NOx with SNCR in Chemical Plants
- SCAQMD Reclaim Regulatory Update
- PC MACT Regulatory Update & Lessons Learned
- MATS Regulatory Update
- PetroChemical Sampling Probes and Sampling Systems
- CARB Regulatory Update
- Preparing for Annual RATA
- 10 Steps to a Successful RATA and Performance for Boilers & Turbines Multi-point Probes
- FTIR Theory
- Mercury CEMS Service & Maintenance
- Status and Stability of of NH3, HCl and Hg Calibration Gasses
- SCAQMD RECLAIM DAHS
- PS-11 Monitoring
- SCR Systems
- CII NOx Probes & AP2E Cavity Ringdown Laser Technology
We hope to see you at our next event!
Users Group By Year
Contact a Cemtek Representative for more information or to request a quote.